.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

college essay :: essays research papers

Not everything I learned, I learned in kindergarten nor in the classroom for that matter. As a senior in graduate(prenominal) teach Im not only 1ft taller but hopefully a more enlightened person. It is necessary to understand that I am not the same person who began as a freshman quaternion short years ago. Although I learned a great study inside the classroom, I ware to a fault garnered a wealth of fellowship far from the hallowed halls of my high school. My involvement in academics, school connect clubs and work experience have instilled unique abilities and characteristics in me that have change me from a nave freshman into a well rounded motivated young man.Throughout my four years at Westwood High, I have taken advantage of the many clubs and organizations offered. My participation in these groups has allowed me to form bare-ass friendships with fellow students, teachers and people from the community. Starting in my sophomore year I joined the school newspaper, (Westwo od Wire) and was able to showcase myself as a journalist. Although the stories were simplistic (Food Fight results in Major Brawl) they gave me a vista to play the role of a reporter and be a consultation of information and news for many of my peers. Another club that has been a oversize part of my high school career is the Teen Mentors group. On Friday nights I would act as a chaperone at the middle school dances. I had a responsibility to watch over younger students, show them with an enjoyable and safe experience and most of all show them that I could be seen as a positive role model in their lives.From the initial summer of my freshman year to this very day I have had a job. Beginning in my fourteenth year I started working at Roche Bros supermarket as a bag boy, cashier, grocery clerk and as a source of new ideas for management. I learned the fundamentals of running the grocery business, having seen first hand how each department of the memory had to stay below a budget a nd at the same cadence provide an unparalleled service to the customer. I was to see the challenges that my manager approach of creating a schedule by which every employee was happy with their hours. I also was able to see various forms of marketing and examples of how Roche Bros sold itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment