.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Teenagers and Procrastination

A puzzle that many teenagers encounter is procrastination, in the lead to many upsetting situations. I know many of us energize had one of those clock when there was an probe cod a week from the solar day it was addicted and felt give care there was nothing just now time to lead off and day-to-day it was Ill just start on it tomorrow and that tomorrow siturnine into the night before. Then absolutely there becomes a distinguish of panic along with hale of an assignment that could have been started weeks agone and what could have possibly been special turns into a paper that was compose the night before and it virtu wholey likely is not the best(p) that could have been through. I had ever had problems with procrastination and never did I ever think I would one day lend this unacceptable excuse behind. scarce fortunately certain situations that I came across became a considerable problem in my study and then I came to a realization that procrastination has form my moment of being. It was four oclock in the evening and my History essay was do that following morning. I decided it was time to start on my six paginate essay, so I pulled place my laptop without even think or jotting humble ideas to protrude. I sat on my bed clueless as to what I should write. Thinking, if I would have started this paper the day it was given I wouldnt be sit here staring at a computer cover version panicking. I despised my friends, because they had through with(p) their paper ahead of time, and if I was smart I wouldve done the same. As I sat on my bed I begin to browse the internet. It seemed as if all the answers in the cosmea were there that would help me. Google is a great search engine, I thought to myself. As I started my essay I begin to fall asleep, so I went on YouTube to watch something entertaining. time flew by as I begin to enjoy myself forgetting all about my paper. Eventually it was two thirty in the morning, and I hadnt even wrote my name. I was very disappointed in myself, because I knew I...

No comments:

Post a Comment