.

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Characteristics of a Good Friend Essay

The characteristics of a good friend to me is truthfulness , dependability and loyalty. I am going to give details on specific ways of being a good friend that benefit me. I plan to describe my opinions toward block style writing to give you further understanding about my beliefs as a good friend. Basic thoughts about being dependable , loyal , and trustworthy. A good friend is someone who is truthful to me , a person who never lies to me , about anything , whether it be good or bad. A good friend is someone who’s there for you when you going through problems. This is someone who will have your back through good or bad times. This person will be there when you need a helping hand. A good friend never back stab a true friend. This is someone who does not sugarcoat the message that he or she is delivering to me. This person is well brought up in a church and stable environment. As being a true friend he or she can be around my husband and never have to worry about them flirting or making a move towards him , or backstabbing. Someone who , when I ask a question, I need information about something, he or she gives me the real deal. Dependability is a major factor in my characteristics of a good friend. Why is it? Because this person is always there when I need them. I can feel comfortable knowing that when I need this person he or she will try their best to come through for me. Also, he or she is a team player, meaning that one knows when you are in the clutch and can call on them to help you. Then if they cannot help you at that particular time , they will not lie to you or mislead you in the wrong direction. Finally, this person has longevity track record with you. This particular person has been friends with you for a long time. This is someone you have confidence in. Loyalty fits perfectly with my characteristics of a good friend. Telling the truth by far , is one of the most honorable things that I look for in a friend. Being loyal is not about bowing down , but it is a respect that they and I share and understand. Loyalty is like having someone that you feel as though you can express your true feelings with. This type of person you can share secrets with. A friend is someone who loves you , not sexually , but in a friendly way. This individual has never broken the code. This special friend you have known for a very long time. Being loyal to me starts within yourself. A good friend who is loyal will never lie , or deceive you. Not to say that tis person is perfect , but they know the do’s and don’ts in the relationship. Being trustworthy lets me know ; who is for me and who is not for me. Being dependable , when I need this person he or she lets me know that I can trust this person. Also this person is loyal and you never has to worry about. It is a good thing to have someone who meets your expectations. Furthermore , when you sow good seeds , you shall reap good friends as well. This means that a friendship is beautiful , is honest , it is impeccable. A friendship sort of like having Jesus Christ in your life. ‘’He is my best friend.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment